If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right. Switch to Accessible Site


You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

Close [x]

Social Media

Health Certificate Exams for Travel

In order for your pet to travel withing the United States or internationally they will need a Health Certificate from a veterinarian.  This document provides information about your pets’ health, their vaccine history and verifies they don’t have any contagious diseases.  Clear Creek Animal Hospital is certified by the USDA to provide these documents.

If you are flying with your pet, check with the airline carrier and the state or country where you are going to determine their requirements for accepting pets.  Most airlines require a certificate that is no more than ten days old, so the appointment will need to be scheduled accordingly.  The requirements vary depending on where you travel, so be sure to research your destination’s requirements as soon as possible.

International health certificates take careful planning and precision.  Ask to speak with our Practice Manager, Kaitlin when making an appointment for an international health certificate.  She will help you make your international trip with your pet as smooth as possible.

If you have any questions, please call us at 303-424-1314 so we can assure your pet has a safe trip!